시스템 요구 사항
최소 요구 사항:
- Windows XP or newer
- Internet Explorer 8+, Chrome, or Firefox 5+
- 헤드셋 혹은 스피커
- Flash 10.3+
- 초고속 광대역 인터넷
(512 Kbps download speed)
- Chrome 30+, Firefox 20+ , Internet Explorer 10+
- Adobe Flash 12+
- 1280 x 1024 resolution
- 2GB RAM
- Dual core CPU
- 유선 인터넷(무선아님) 연결 1.5Mbps+
지원 관련 자주 묻는 질문
I don‘t see the video, or I see a blank box instead of the video.
- Ensure that the Adobe Flash plugin is installed
- Clear your browser‘s cache and cookies, then restart your browser and join the broadcast again
- If using Internet Explorer
- turn off Compatibility View Settings
- enable multimedia settings
- Clear Flash cookies and settings
The video won‘t load or play.Your computer‘s or organization‘s firewall may be blocking the transmission. Please ensure that the following ports are enabled: 80, 443, 1935, 843. Instructions on how to enable ports on your local firewall for various operating systems can be found here:
- Mac OS: https://support.apple.com/HT201642
- Windows 7: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Open-a-port-in-Windows-Firewall
- Windows XP: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308127
My video is jittery or choppy, or there is lag in the transmission.If the video broadcast is jittery or choppy, or if there are delays in the transmission, there could be several causes:
- Poor internet connection
- Please ensure that your ISP provides you with at least 1Mbps download speeds.
- If you are on a WiFi connection, try directly connecting to the Internet with an Ethernet cable.
- Your computer may not have sufficient CPU resources because it is burdened with other processes or programs that are slowing it down. Please try closing all other programs besides your Internet browser. In some cases, you may need to reboot your computer to reset a hung process.
- Flash may be attempting to use hardware acceleration to display the video, but your video card is not compatible. To disable hardware acceleration:
- Right click on the video and select Settings...
- Click the far left 'Display' tab and uncheck Enable Hardware Acceleration
- Close the Flash Player settings box
- Refresh the page
TeachCast Media or Presentation Viewing
I can‘t see the presentation file (top right) that the teacher is referring to.